Vegetable Flatbreads with Goat Cheese
Author: Chef Peter
- 1 cup Tapioca Pizza
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup mixed vegetables (cut in ¼-inch pieces)
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 4 ounces goat cheese (chopped)
- Heat your oven to 450 degrees
- Pour all ingredient in a tall jar and blend with a handheld blender.
- Grease a baking tray pour the mixture, quarter inch thick, on a flat baking tray and bake for 10 minutes, at lower tray add the topping and bake for 10 minutes or when it turns brown.
Calories: 99 Fat: 5g Carbohydrates: 11g Sodium: 79mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 3g Cholesterol: 10mg