Author: Chef Peter
- 2 each Eggs
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 cup Tapioca Waffle
- 1 ounce Butter (melted)
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 3 fluid ounces Butter (melted)
- Melt butter in a frying pan over low heat.
- Add milk, Tapioca Chef Waffle Mix, melted butter, eggs in a hand healt blender. Blend on medium speed for approximately one minute, until the dough smooth and creamy.
- Heat a crêpe pan over medium-high heat. Brush it lightly with some of the oil. Ladle about 3 tablespoons of batter in the center of the pan. Tilt the pan to swirl the batter over the surface to the edges. Cook the crêpe until the edges are brown and the underside is golden. Flip and cook for 1 minute more.
- Slide the crêpe onto a plate. Repeat the procedure with the remaining butter. Stack the finished crepes slightly off-center, so they will be easier to separate. To serve the crêpes, fill them, if desired, and roll them or fold them in quarters or in a pocket-fold.
Calories: 98 Fat: 7g Carbohydrates: 8g Sodium: 108mg Fiber: 0g Protein: 1g Cholesterol: 44mg